WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?
- All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched.
- 99% of orders leave the warehouse within 3-5 days of payment.
- We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM(S)?
- The order will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail and tracking number once your products are shipped.
- It will usually take 2-3 weeks, from the date of shipping for your order to arrive worldwide, but PLEASE allow up to 2-6 weeks due to high demand.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Although our fulfillment house is located in North America, some of our
specialty items are located in other countries such as Australia,
Germany, the United Kingdom, China, and Hongkong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.
WHERE DO I TRACK MY ORDERS?
Most tracking will be found using the "Track Order" page on our website.
What is your return/exchange policy?
You can return or exchange any unopened items within 14 days of receipt.
Email email@example.com for instructions on how to return.
Why are you not replying to my emails?
Our turn around time on replying emails is around 24-48 hours. If you do not receive a response from us in that time frame, we are not trying to ignore you, we are just really swamped with other inquiries.
Hang tight we will get back to you shortly.
What payment methods do you accept?
If you have any major credit card or PayPal, we’ll take it.
My payment didn't go through! What do I do?
Give us a call and we'll help you out!
How secure are my order transactions?
All transactions are encrypted with the use of a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate to protect sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card numbers. All your information is securely transferred over the Internet to safeguard each individual transaction.